WHO WE ARE
KEDAH AGRO HOLDINGS BERHAD (830455-V) is one of the subsidiaries of Menteri Besar Kedah Incorporated (MBI Kedah) . It has been registered as one of the state government agencies starting from 24th August 2008 led by YBhg Dato ‘Ahmad Shukri Bin Tajuddin as the Chief Executive Officer is committed to ensure the company is moving in accordance with the planned plan besides gaining profit to increase the revenue of Kedah Darul Aman.
MISSION AND VISION
Become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Kedah State Government, which embodies a dynamic, dynamic and viable corporate organization through the development of modern agriculture and enhances value chain and value added for the commercial scale agricultural industry by utilizing the use of technology.
- Become the catalyst and investment leader of the Kedah State Government in commercial agriculture Industrial projects to optimize benefits and returns.
- Increase agricultural productivity through the development and use of new technologies in all aspects of management, the use of mechanization, input use and other activities of the modern agricultural transformation industry.
- Managing agricultural projects with market-oriented needs and adding value added integratedly along the value of the agricultural production chain.
- Establishing a group of entrepreneurs in all fields of agriculture industry.
- Accelerate and improve the economic growth of the agriculture sector in the State of Kedah.
- Together with the Kedah State Government in an effort to improve socio-economic status in agriculture.
CEO KEDAH AGRO
“When it is understood that one loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them, the essence of natural farming will be realized. The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.”